Before you start assembling your pizzas, preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- place your two pita breads on a baking rack
- cut and crush up each tomato in a food processor to make a sauce, add ground black pepper, crushed red pepper and garlic powder to taste. Strain the extra juice from the tomatoes, it'll help the thin pita from getting soggy. Divide the sauce onto each pita
- add 1/2 oz. of mozzarella cheese to each pita
- add 4 turkey pepperonis to each pita
- cut your basil and sprinkle over the top
Bake together on the same baking rack for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and pitas brown around the edge. Remove from the oven and let cool.
Cut each pizza into slices and enjoy!
Nutritional Info: 2 pizzas equal about 267 calories.